BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
EIEA provides a wide range of member benefits to address the needs of employers in the entertainment
industry, including employer education, employer training, employer compliance with the ACA, and
employee benefits, such as group medical coverage and other welfare benefits. For this purpose, the
entertainment industry means any business or establishment operated for the purpose of motion picture or
television production or primarily allied with theatrical or television productions, motion pictures,
internet-based media, video games, live entertainment, music or radio for entertainment, commercial,
religious, educational or other purposes.
EIEA has two packages available to EIEA Member Employers:
- Workplace Harassment Prevention
- Full Think HR Product Suite
Contains these resources and training courses:
- State and local harassment prevention training courses that meet or exceed each governing body’s minimum compliance standards.
- Employees complete quizzes and submit questions to a live support team during online training.
- Many additional prevention resources required tor suggested by state and/or local laws.
- Course library expands as new state legislation is passed.
We believe education and training are the key to maintaining the edge our members need to meet their
daily business challenges, especially in the area of Employment. EIEA will offer education
opportunities and resources throughout the year.
Timely and informative communications keep our members abreast of current industry issues and
MEDICAL COVERAGE PLAN
EIEA members have access to an entertainment industry-wide, multiple-employer healthcare coverage
plan designed for non-union employees.
Discount programs with National chain retailers and local businesses.
ACCESS TO RESOURCES/PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS/COMPLIANCE DASHBOARD
Watch for further details regarding new member benefit programs.